Friday, January 23, 2009

Mini Paper Bag Album

 

Here is a super easy paper bag album that I made using the Mimi paper collection from The Angel Company. I have also listed the supplies and Cricut cartridge cuts that I used!!

Here’s the cover. I inked and distressed around the edges of the bag and cut paper to fit (I used standard size lunch bags I cut the front, back, and spine 5 3/4” x 4”) The monogram “P” is cut from Storybook as well as the scrolly design behind the “P” CIMG2577

The next page is super easy. I put my base sheet of pattern paper down and then added an accent strip down the outside edges of the page. The stamped “Dream” image is cut from a mini stamp set that The Angel Company had as a promotion last spring. The butterfly in the corner of the left-hand page is also cut from Storybook.

CIMG2578Here’s a close-up of each page…

CIMG2579  CIMG2580

The next page is also super easy! I placed the pink strip accent squares down and stamped an image from the Swirly Gig stamp set also by The Angel Company. I cut my photos square to follow the theme.

CIMG2581The next page has the pattern paper background and pockets made out of accent paper with tags inserted inside them.

CIMG2582

There are also two inserts in this album that are made using coordinating cardstock.

CIMG2584

Insert #1…

CIMG2585

Insert #2…In the upper left corner I cut the scroll design and the bird from the Storybook cartridge.

CIMG2587

This album was so easy to make! It can be done in an evening!

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Just love your album, carnt beleive you did it in an evening!!!! it would take me age's.
    Love the work and the baby is so cute. Keep the good work up.

    ReplyDelete