Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Pinterest Band Wagon

So I'm pretty terrible about posting regularly....however....I have jumped on the Pinterest band wagon and have been pinning and thinking about crafting pretty heavily. (Follow me on Pinterest)

I've had lots of changes in my little life. I'm no longer working a regular job. I'm substitute teaching when I have the time and am going back to school for my degree in elementary education. I have also hit the craft show circuit with my friend DeeDee @ UmWow Studios. Here are some shots from the latest craft fair:



So in a small nutshell that's what I've been up to! DeeDee has also encouraged me to get going on my blog again so....that's what I'm going to attempt to do!!!

I thought it would be fun to post what I have been up to on Pinterest! So as I complete projects I'll post the befores and afters and if it worked or not. So to all my fellow Pinners...Happy Pinning...and get Creating!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment