Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pinterest Project….Dollar Store Mirror

pb inspired mirror tutorial

Okay….so I took a pinning break and tried it…my little helper and I went to Dollar Tree this morning and bought the supplies listed on the Dollar Store Crafts Blog….I am not taking credit for this project. If you would like step by step directions they have a great tutorial. I followed the directions and this is what I came up with. I am not 100% happy with it yet. I think that to go with my décor and the space I’m putting it in I will actually go get 6 more mirrors to make it bigger and reinforce it better than I did.

My Little Helper and I picked out silver frames that are kind of aged with a brown….which I’m glad I did. It really lightens up the area that I put it!

DSC_0244

Now….don’t mind the dust it may have been awhile since I last dusted….

DSC_0246

All right….so there you have it. I will testify that the Pottery Barn inspired mirror from the Dollar Store Crafts website was easy and fast to make…as well as inexpensive. So far I have $10 into it and when I purchase the 6 additional mirrors I will have $6 more into it. Not bad for a quick facelift and something new!!

I give this project 4 out of 5 stars :0) Happy crafting and pinning!!!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment